Refurbed is the leading European marketplace for buying and selling refurbished electronics. The company represents an exceptional example of building a business around a strong, sustainable vision. Refurbed leads the way in transforming consumption habits while significantly decreasing CO2 emissions and electronic waste.
Founded in 2017, Refurbed has demonstrated strong growth and is currently market leader in Germany and Austria and growing presence in Italy and Poland. So far the company has served over 150k consumers. The company’s vision is to bring refurbished goods to all European households and, in doing so, set a new standard for electronic goods.
Why we invested in Refurbed?
- Strong impact-driven business model
- Leading market position in Central Europe
- Exceptional growth metrics over past two years
- Highly capable team with go-to attitude
- Founded 2017
- Partnered 2020
- Growth Partner Kim Väisänen
- Carbon neutrality by cutting 70% electronics emissions and offsetting the rest
- Office and data centers run on renewable energy
- Circular economy model drastically cutting raw materials and electronic waste
- High diversity and training of employees